Student Fee Advisory Committee, CSULB
Friday, March 14, 2008
8:30 a.m. – USU-306
- Welcome and Introductions – Doug Robinson
- Approval of Agenda and Minutes – All
(Attachment 1: Minutes of Meeting held December 14, 2007)*
- Time Certain: 9:15 a.m.: Request for Approval to Add New Courses to Existing Fee Categories in College of Natural Sciences – Henry Fung, CNSM and Vern Eveland, Biological Sciences
(Attachment 2: Bursar's Review of CNSM Course Fee Request)**
(Attachment 3: MIC/BIOL 415/515 - Marine Microbiology)**
(Attachment 4: BIOL 111L - Evolution Diversity)**
(Attachment 5: BIOL 200L - General Biology / BIOL 205L - Human Biology)**
- Review of Student Fee Activity – Nancy Eckhous
(Attachment 6: Student Fee Activity - Activity Update, 2007-08 to date)**
- Future Meeting Dates – All
- Adjournment – Doug Robinson
You may print this agenda as a pdf document. **
* Requires committee action.
** Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need this attachment.
As of 03/10/08
Note: Some attachments may be added at a later date or distributed at the meeting.