to the Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden on the campus of California
State University Long Beach
Use metered spaces in Lot 16 (G4) or adjacent lots or you may park in available student spaces by purchasing a permit from one of the grey permit machines in the parking lots. Please note change in parking requirements, paid parking is required at all times, including the weekends.
Tuesday through Friday:
9:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday: Noon to 4:00 p.m.
Closed : Mondays and Saturdays
Admission fees are listed on the home page and about us page.
- Exit at Bellflower Blvd.
- Turn left from the off-ramp and then make an immediate right
on Bellflower Blvd.
- Continue to Beach Drive and turn left into campus.
- Turn Left on Earl Warren Drive.
- At the second Stop sign turn Right, into Parking Lot 16 (G4)
- Exit at 7th Street and continue to Bellflower Blvd.
- Turn right
at Bellflower Blvd and make another right at Beach Drive
Left on Earl Warren Drive.
- Japanese Garden will be on your
left side after passing the second Stop sign.