Welcome to Section One!!
There are many reasons learning more about the Library will be useful to you:
- Educational and intellectual reasons
- to be able to do required papers and projects for classes more easily and with less stress
- to learn new things
- Economic reasons
- to learn new skills that can be applied on the job and other places in "The Real World"
- to be able to prepare a resume and look for job information.
The purpose of Section One is to get familiar with the University Library. By the time you are finished with this section you will understand:
- The physical layout of the Library
- The virtual layout of the Library Web Site
- How the Library is organized and how "call numbers" work
Let's Get Started!
"Your University Library: An Introduction, Reading 1: General Library Information"