10th Grade Calendar
- Invite your parents to attend Back-to-School Night.
- Sign up for activities and/or sports.
- Take advantage of after-school tutoring for academic assistance.
- Inquire about scholarships at your career center and apply.
- Take the PSAT/NQT (Preliminary Scholastic Aptitude Test and National Qualifying Test).
- Participate in “College Week” activities and bring your parents to College Night.
- Review your educational plan and spring course selection.
January through February
March through April
- Review your educational plan with your counselor and make sure it includes a challenging junior year.
- Conduct Internet searches to narrow college choices.
May through June
- Register for summer school.
- Visit various college campuses during the summer.