Outpatient treatment of sudden or moderate illness and injury is covered.
Annual examinations, pap tests, related lab test and contraceptive services are available.
Medical care for issues related to a men's health are covered.
The Student Health Pharmacy strives to keep costs to the students as low as possible. We have a wide range of prescription and over the counter products and the cost is considerably lower than can be found at a retail pharmacy. We do not bill insurances. View pharmacy price comparisons.
Pharmacy Hours *
- Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday 9 AM to 6:00 PM; Wednesday 10 AM to 6 PM and Friday 8:00 AM to 5 PM
- Closed for lunch (approx. 12:30 to 1:30 M-F)
The Student Health Services Laboratory is equipped to perform basic laboratory testing including complete blood counts, urinalyses, pregnancy tests and throat cultures, many which are no cost to the student. Laboratory tests that cannot be performed in-house, such as chemistry panels and cholesterol measurements, are sent out for processing and the student will be charged a nominal fee.
Lab Hours *
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Friday 8:00 AM to 5 PM
The Student Health Services Radiology department provides basic x-rays using computerized technology to assist the clinicians with the diagnosis and treatment of illnesses and injuries. Copies of these images are available for a nominal fee.
Radiology Hours *
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
The hours on this page for Pharmacy, Lab and X-ray are during the Fall and Spring semesters. For winter or summer hours see SHS Home Page.