The following scholarships are specifically for CSULB students and are supported by the Center for Scholarship Information. To apply for the scholarships below, please see the bottom of each individual scholarship page for the online link. Each scholarship is listed with the main criteria and are in order of their deadline. Please click on each link for additional criteria and requirements.
Note: All scholarships are disbursed the semester following the deadline and you must be enrolled in order to receive funds (i.e. scholarships with spring deadlines will be disbursed the following fall).
- for undergraduates who are full-time students with sophomore standing and a 3.0 GPA.
49er Textbook Scholarship ($500)
- for students who have a financial need for textbooks
- for undergraduates who promote educational equity and access through community involvement, campus climate and co-curricular campus activities
- for students with majors in CNSM or COE with at least a 3.0 GPA and who demonstrate financial need
CSULB General Scholarship for Working Students ($2,000/semester)
- for undergraduates who work at least 20 hours per week and receive no financial aid from federal or state grants
- for full-time undergraduates who have participates in a learning experience outside of the classroom
John and Flora Olsen Scholarship ($3,000)
- for full-time students who have a financial need
- for juniors and seniors who participate in any CSULB athletic team and have a major under CHHS, CBA, COE, CED or CNSM
Long Beach Rotary Millennium Scholarship ($750/semester)
- for undergraduates who graduated from a Long Beach area high school or lived in Long Beach when graduting from high school
Osher Reentry Endowed Scholarship ($2,000)
- for undergraduates between the ages of 25-50 who have at least a 5-year break in your education
- for graduate students who participate in community service related to the research or creative activity in their graduate field of study
- for student veterans who have exhausted all of their G.I. Bill benefits
Senator Jenny Oropeza Memorial Scholarship ($3,000/semester)
- for first generation undergraduate or credential students who are leaders in their community
Tony Ferris Memorial Scholarship ($2,000)
- for undergraduates who come from a single parent family or are a single parents
- for first generation incoming freshman who demonstrate a financial need