- The MCC welcomes suggestions for films and donations of films for its library.
- The Center has an extensive library of journals, magazines, books, archived newspaper articles, video & audio tapes, and educational video sets that address issues of culture and multiculturalism.
- The Center offers diversity workshops, lectures, presentations, and forums open to the campus community.
- The Center's spacious conference room can be reserved for events, five days a week. (50 people capacity)
- The Multicultural Center will features art celebrating cultural diversity.
- Feature films available with cultural content.
Resource Library Listings
Folders of Archived Audio Files
If you want to have them on CD/flashdrive, come into the MCC (F03-03) and we can download the files for you (bring blank CD or flash drive). Also the Academic Technology office can do the copying and put a URL link on your Blackboard page.
Videos on Server through MCC (You will need permission from the MCC to view these)
- Shadow of Hate
- Unforgivable Blackness: Biography of Jack Johnson, first black heavyweight boxer
- Amy Goodman-Democracy Now!
- Patch Adams at CSULB Carpenter Center
- Bishop Tutu and Franklin: A Journey Toward Peace(both 30 min. clips, and entire doc.)
- Wartorn: Post-traumatic Stress Disorder from Civil War to Present
- CoIntelPro 101
- A Century of Women: U.S. History of Women 3-Parts (1900-2000)