EOP Application Procedures and Deadlines
Step 1 – Complete the CSU application (www.csumentor.edu)
- Under the EOP section, mark “yes” that you are interested in applying for EOP.
- Fall Applicants: CSU application period is October 1 through November 30.
Step 2 – Complete the EOP application (www.csumentor.edu/admissionapp/eop_apply.asp)
- Click the EOP Application Manager box.
- Log on to your CSU Mentor account.
- Applicant Information Form - This is completed by you. (You will need your parent’s income information in order to complete this form).
- Two Recommendation forms - Provide the email addresses of two different recommenders. They will receive an email link through CSU Mentor to complete and submit the online form. (The form should not be completed by family members)
Fall 2013 deadline for EOP Application: March 2, 2013
Step 3 – Check on your EOP file.
- Our EOP office does not require copies of tax returns or transcripts (other CSU EOP programs may require them). Transcripts or other documents requested by Enrollment Services should be sent directly to their office.
- If you are having technical problems with your CSU Mentor account, call (800)468-6927 or email support@CSUMentor.edu.
Remember it is your responsibility to follow up on your file and make sure that all documents have been sent.