Services for Students
CAMP provides the following services for students:
- Enrollment to California State University, Long Beach as a freshman
- Academic advisement, course selection and tutoring
- Meetings with a counselor 3 times each semester
- Opportunity to qualify for a CAMP grant of up to $400
- Referrals to academic support services and programs after first academic year
- Personal counseling, social events and cultural programs
- Migrant leadership conferences
- Computer laptop loan program
- Presentations and tours to potential students and parents
- Information and assessment on careers and majors
- In-depth guidance on the 4 - 5 year CSULB Academic Plan
CAMP Event Pictures: (Coming Soon)
CAMP Student Alumni Gallery
CAMP educational workshops
CAMP Student Leadership Conference
For more information about CAMP, you may:
How to Apply for CAMP
To apply for the CAMP program, fill out the CAMP Application and send it to us via email or mailing address.
To email the application:
Download the CAMP application, fill it out and save it as "CSULB CAMP " on your computer. Then open your email and compose a new letter. Locate the "attach" section on your email and add the "CSULB CAMP " application document. Send it to our email address.
To mail the application:
Download the (PDF) CAMP application. Fill it out and mail it or fax it to 562-985-2003.