Volunteer and Internship Opportunities
Wanna be a HEADS UP! Peer Educator?
What's a Peer Educator?? A peer educator participates in various campus events throughout the year and brings awareness and education to other CSULB students in practicing safe and responsible drinking, party safe tips, identifying the symptoms of alcohol poisoning, and encourages students to utilize campus and community resources.
Seeking students who:
- Are energetic and have great public speaking skills.
- Are reliable and responsible.
- Have general office experience.
- Have basic computer and word processing.
- Are professional, and can demonstrate multiline phone skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments.
- Are looking for great learning opportunities and experiences.
- Want to add an excellent resumé-builder.
- Enjoy conducting campus presentations on various ATOD issues.
- Participate in annual ATOD events and outreach activities.
- Can create appealing materials on various ATOD topics.
- Educate their peers on ATOD issues.
If you are interested in joining our team, go to the "CONTACT US" section of the website, then under "Submit an Inquiry", fill in your information, and copy and paste your resume in the "Comment" box.
If you would like to submit your resume in person, we are located in the Student Health Services building in Room 268.