The Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals (continued)
Issues 7 - 17
- Unnecessary duplication of experiments.
- Conduct of multiple major operative procedures.
- Criteria and process for timely intervention, removal of animals from a study, or euthanasia if painful or stressful outcomes
- Postprocedure care.
- Method of euthanasia or [other] disposition of animal.
- Safety of working environment for personnel.
Please check out the links for each of the twelve items on this and the previous screen.