Research Compliance Training
CSULB Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) Workshop:
Friday, April 11 from 7:45am - 12:15pm, HSCI – Room 103.
- Who Should Attend: Students participating in NIH-funded research are required to complete the CITI RCR module along with face to face RCR training. Students who need to fulfill this requirement are strongly encouraged to attend the workshop. Members of the campus community interested in RCR are welcome to attend, as well.
- Topics and Trainers (Agenda) :
- Peer Review by Dr. Kevin Kelley (Associate Dean for Research, CNSM/Professor, Department of Biological Sciences)
- Contemporary Societal Ethical Issues: The Scientist as a Responsible Member of Society by Dr. Andrew Z. Mason (Interim Associate Vice-President, Office of Research & Sponsored Programs)
- Mentor/Mentee Responsibilities and Relationships by Dr. Editte Gharakhanian (Professor, Department of Biological Sciences)
- Continental breakfast will be served.
Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative
- If you were IRB Certified using the CSULB Training Modules before September 1, 2013, that Certification remains valid until further notice. You do not have to complete the CITI course.
If you have any problems accessing documents published on this website due to an issue with accessibility caused by a disability as defined in the Rehabilitation Act, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.