Integrative Learning (INTL)
GOAL: Recognize and respond to complexity of problems or issues by making reasonable and innovative connections across multiple perspectives and frameworks
as measured by students being able to:
- Explore and synthesize the approaches or views of two or more disciplines.
- Show evidence of applying multiple skills/knowledge learned in one situation to another.
- Independently make and evaluate choices using integrative connections and communication strategies in relation to the demands of complex situations.
- Synthesize familiar frameworks into new uses.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the influence of fields of study with one’s own experience outside the classroom.