Five options are under the Master of Arts degree in Kinesiology. The core courses for thesis students are KIN 696 and 698. The core course for comprehensive examination students is KIN 696.
This option is designed to provide advanced preparation in adapted physical activity and the study of individuals with disabilities across the lifespan (preschool to adult).
1. Take the following course:
2. Minimum of 12 units, take the following:
3. KIN 698 (4 units) for thesis/project students plus a minimum of 17 elective units;
4. Comprehensive exam students complete a minimum of 21 elective units.
5. Complete at least seventy percent (70%) of the minimum units required for the program of study in courses at the 500 and 600 levels, including double-numbered courses (400/500).