Institutional Learning Objectives
Institutional Learning Objectives highlight the knowledge, skills and abilities all students are expected to have upon graduating from CSULB.
Graduates will be:
- Well-prepared with communication, numeracy and critical thinking skills to successfully join the workforce of California and the world or to pursue advanced study;
- Critically and ethically engaged in global and local issues;
- Knowledgeable and respectful of the diversity of individuals, groups, and cultures;
- Accomplished at integrating the skills of a liberal education with disciplinary or professional competency;
- Skilled in collaborative problem-solving, research, and creative activity.