Network & Connectivity Services
Network Services provides services to allow remote secure access to restricted campus services. Wireless connectivity is provided throughout campus through the BeachNet network. To access your personal website you can use the FTP service provided to CSULB members with an active Campus ID.
- Using VPN Service - when you need to connect to campus services while off campus.
FTP - FTP / Personal Web Space Access
- See how to connect to CSULB's FTP server, without the aid of a client, to access and edit your FTP / Personal Web Space (Windows only).
- As an alternative, you can us a FTP client, such as FireFTP or Cyberduck (Mac only), to connect to CSULB's FTP server. An FTP client is a program that allows you to easily move files from one computer to another or in this case to a server.
- Learn more about managing your FTP / Personal Web Space.
Wireless Connectivity & Security
- Connect to CSULB's BeachNet wireless network. BeachNet requires authentication before using any off campus web pages or other applications.