- Advisors, People, and Office Hours
- Class Schedule and Course Description
- Undergraduate Programs
- Credential Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Incoming Freshman
- K-12 Contests and Camps
- Research, Colloquia, and Stat Consulting (SCG)
- Lindgren Math Tutoring Center
- Resources and Resource Reservation
- Scholarship and Job Seekers
Only faculty and staff members of the Department of Mathematics and Statistics can make the reservations for our department resources. Other members of CNSM should contact our department chairman first before reserving the resources.
Click each lab link to view its schedule and click the link "Log into the calendar system" below to make reservations for our computer labs, laptop computers, LCD projectors, etc.:
For laptop computers and/or LCD projectors, you may pick them up from the GA staffed in the room LA5-253 with your university ID. You need to fill in a standard form for each item you borrow.
Below is a link for information about how to use our reservation calendars:
If you don't have your login name and password, please contact Tangan Gao.