- People, Advisors and Office Hours
- Adminstrative Information and Classes
- Undergraduate Programs
- Credential Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Incoming Freshman
- K-12 Contests and Camps
- Research, Colloquia, and Stat Consulting (SCG)
- Resource Reservation and Math Tutoring
- Scholarship and Job Seekers
The department has a graduate program leading to
- the Master of Science in Mathematics
- the Master of Science in Mathematics with Option in Applied Mathematics
- the Master of Science in Mathematics with Option in Mathematics Education for Secondary School Teachers
- the Master of Science in Applied Statistics. (More detailed information)
You may also check out our University Catalog about our graduate program.
- Pure Mathematics Advisor: Dr. Wen-qing Xu
- Applied Mathematics Advisor: Dr. Eunheui Kim
- Applied Statistics Advisor: Dr. Hojin Moon
- Mathematics Education for Secondary School Teachers Advisor: Dr. Babette Benken
If you don't know whom to ask questions, you may e-mail your questions to MathCSULB. Our graduate associate chair and graduate advisors will regularly check this e-mail account.
Information for prospective graduate students
Including information about program prerequisites, how to apply, types of admission, and deadlines.
Information for current graduate students
Including an overview of stages and requirements of graduate school.
- Assistantships available for graduate students from the Department of Mathematics and Statistics
- Information for preparing your comprehensive exams