Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE)
MAE Course Descriptions
ET Course Descriptions
ENGR Course Descriptions
310. Safety and Reliability in Systems Design I (3)
- Prerequisites: MAE 205; MATH 370A, or consent of instructor.
- Intro probabilistic design analysis; safety and reliability, tools to assess adequacy of designs; identification of critical elements and practical design guidance; compliance with the requirements. Coherent use of concepts, tools, and programs to produce reliable, safe system designs. Group projects.
- (Lecture-problems 3 hours) Not open for credit to students with credit in ME 390. Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Mechanical Engineering (MAE)
Engineering Technology (ET)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
Lower Division Course List
Graduate Course List 501 - 534
Graduate Course List 551 - 499
Graduate Course List 612 - 698
Graduate Course List 735 - 798
ET Lower Division Course List
ET Upper Division Course List