Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE)
MAE Course Descriptions
ET Course Descriptions
ENGR Course Descriptions
390. Applied Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing (2)
- Prerequisites: ET 170, 205, 205L; corequisite: ET 390L.
- Roll of the computers in the manufacturing process, application of CAD/CAM systems, hardware and software components for automation, part programming for manufacturing, computer controlled manufacturing equipment, simulation, programming the factory.
- (Lecture - Discussion 2 hours) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Mechanical Engineering (MAE)
Engineering Technology (ET)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
ET Lower Division Course List
Lower Division Course List
Upper Division Course List 300 - 381
Upper Division Course List 408 - 459
Upper Division Course List 465 - 499
Graduate Course List 501 - 534
Graduate Course List 551 - 499
Graduate Course List 612 - 698
Graduate Course List 735 - 798