Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE)
MAE Course Descriptions
ET Course Descriptions
ENGR Course Descriptions
574. Advanced Manufacturing Technology and Processes (3)
- Prerequisites: Consent of instructor, and graduate standing.
- Build from manufacturing process into factory integration, study of advanced manufacturing processes including composites, electronics manufacturing, automated material handling, assembly, inspection, warehousing, factory and office of the future. Automation, robotic applications, flexible manufacturing systems, group technology and the economics of the automated systems.
- (Lecture and Computer Laboratory, 3 hours) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Mechanical Engineering (MAE)
Engineering Technology (ET)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
Lower Division Course List
Upper Division Course List 300 - 381
Upper Division Course List 408 - 459
Upper Division Course List 465 - 499
Graduate Course List 501 - 534
Graduate Course List 551 - 499
Graduate Course List 612 - 698
Graduate Course List 735 - 798
ET Lower Division Course List
ET Upper Division Course List