Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE)
MAE Course Descriptions
ET Course Descriptions
ENGR Course Descriptions
375. Total Quality and Continuous Improvement (3)
- Prerequisites: Completion of GE Foundation requirements, one or more Explorations courses, and upper-division standing.
- Total Quality approach to achieve Continuous Improvement. Quality gurus and Deming’s philosophy on TQM, Strategic planning, Customer satisfaction, TQM tools, data representation, Worker empowerment/ teamwork, Supply chain management, Statistical tools for controlling quality, ISO 9000, Malcolm Baldrige Award, Deming’s Prize, practice and Case studies. Team projects.
- (Lecture-problems 3 hours) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Mechanical Engineering (MAE)
Engineering Technology (ET)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
Lower Division Course List
Upper Division Course List 300 - 381
Upper Division Course List 408 - 459
Upper Division Course List 465 - 499
Graduate Course List 501 - 534
Graduate Course List 551 - 499
Graduate Course List 612 - 698
Graduate Course List 735 - 798
ET Lower Division Course List
ET Upper Division Course List