585./485. Air Pollution (3)
- Prerequisite: CH E 475 or CE 364 or consent of instructor.
- Air pollution chemistry; control strategies; origin of pollutants; meteorology; vapor dispersion models; control principles for particulates, sulfur dioxide, and nitrogen oxides.
- Extra requirement for graduate students: term papers or projects. (Lecture-problems 3 hrs)
- (Lecture-problems 3 hrs) Letter grade only (A-F)
View the current course offerings:
Chemical Engineering (Ch E)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.