206. Introduction to Environmental Hazardous Materials and Waste Technology (3)
- Prerequisites: CHEM 111A, PHYS 100A.
- Overview of environmental effects of industrial pollution and history of environmental legislation. Study of industrial processes and generation of waste streams in selected industries. Introduction to concepts of sustainable development, energy conservation, waste minimization and waste treatment.
- Letter grade only (A-F). (Lecture-Discussion 3 hours)
View the current course offerings:
Chemical Engineering (Ch E)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.