303. Fundamentals of Environmental Technology (3)
- Prerequisites: CHEM 111A, MATH 120, PHYS 100A.
- Fundamentals of techniques and unit operations for pollution control of air, land, surface water, groundwater pollution, as well as design of conveyances for water and wastewater, emphasis on application in industry. Fundamentals of hydrology and fluid flow in environmental engineering.
- Letter grade only (A-F). (Lecture-Discussion 3 hours.)
View the current course offerings:
Chemical Engineering (Ch E)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.