MSCS Application Courses
Computer Engineering option students are required to take one course in this category, and Computer Science option students are required to take two. A course taken to meet this or any category requirement may not be double-counted.
- CECS 521 Database Architecture
- CECS 531 Advanced Computer Architecture II
- CECS 543 Advanced Software Engineering
- CECS 546 Fault Tolerant Computing Systems
- CECS 572 Advanced Computer Networking
- CECS 575 Object-Oriented Analysis and Design