Web Production Specialist, Employment Opportunity
- Learning Tree International
- 400 N. Continental Blvd, Suite 200
- El Segundo, CA 90245
Web Content Production Manager
- Responsible for all aspects of producing and maintaining Learning Tree's web site content.
- Responsible for the production, distribution, and maintenance of electronic versions of
Learning Tree's marketing materials.
- Develop/maintain tools and procedures to manage production effectively.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Produce web pages using hand-edited HTML & CSS.
- Convert marketing content from InDesign, Microsoft Word and other formats to HTML/XML.
- Load marketing content into databases for web publishing.
- Modify and optimize graphics for web use.
- Use XML tools to create HTML, Microsoft Word and PDF output.
- Perform ongoing HTML validation and site testing.
- Monitor site error reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and skills:
- Strong HTML/CSS skills.
- Knowledge of Photoshop.
- Ability to work in mixed Windows/Macintosh environment.
- Familiarity with publishing software such as InDesign.
- Experience with on-line publishing and web design.
- Knowledge of a variety of file formats and data conversion utilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Bachelorís degree or educational equivalent required.
- Working knowledge of Flash, Shockwave and Dreamweaver is a plus.