Software Engineer - Text Mining
- Design advanced text-mining solutions for terabytes worth of data.
- Design and develop information extraction solutions and transforming text from various structured and unstructured sources.
Desired Skills & Experience
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and Java.
- Working knowledge of text mining and NLP
- Background in data mining, collaborative filtering and machine learning
- Large-scale system design experience, with extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux.
- Working knowledge of Hadoop, MapReduce and NoSql technologies
- Familiarity with database design with a working knowledge of MySQL.
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms.
- Ability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding standards and design
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development
- Ability to work under aggressive deadlines
Desired Experience & Skills
(any of the following would be a plus)
- Experience in working with Lucene and Katta/Solr
- Python programming skills
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience
A revolutionary consumer insight technology based on pattern matching and data mining utilizing natural language processing in a unique data environment. Our product performs Market Research at the Individual Consumer Level. We help brands achieve their strategic objectives by leveraging scoring algorithms to provide deep knowledge at the individual consumer and household level. Our scores can turn our client's website, email marketing program, call center, mobile app, or social presence into a powerful self-learning conversion machine.
Compensation: Competitive Compensation & Benefits
Employer Job ID: CSLB01TM
To receive additional information and to apply, please contact: Soodi Eshraghi at (310) 893-1736 Ext. 710 email: firstname.lastname@example.org