Software Engineer - Data Mining
- Design and develop advanced scalable data mining solutions for mining terabytes of data including classification, clustering and collaborative filtering.
- Optimize develop modules for specific hardware.
Desired Skills & Experience
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and Java.
- Strong working knowledge of data mining, machine learning and graph related algorithms such as generative models, clustering (e.g. LDA, SVM), classification (e.g. decision tree, Bayesian, HMM) and statistics.
- Large-scale system design experience, with extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux.
- Familiarity with database design with a working knowledge of MySQL.
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms.
- Ability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding standards and design.
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development.
- Ability to work under aggressive deadlines.
Desired Experience & Skills
(any of the following would be a plus)
- Working knowledge of text mining and NLP.
- Working knowledge of Hadoop, MapReduce and NoSql technologies.
- Experience in working with Lucene and Katta/Solr.
- Python programming skills.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience.
- R programming.
A revolutionary consumer insight technology based on pattern matching and data mining utilizing natural language processing in a unique data environment. Our product performs Market Research at the Individual Consumer Level. We help brands achieve their strategic objectives by leveraging scoring algorithms to provide deep knowledge at the individual consumer and household level. Our scores can turn our client's website, email marketing program, call center, mobile app, or social presence into a powerful self-learning conversion machine.
Compensation: Competitive Compensation & Benefits
Employer Job ID: CSLB01DM
To receive additional information and to apply, please contact: Soodi Eshraghi at (310) 893-1736 Ext. 710 email: firstname.lastname@example.org