Computer Engineering & Computer Science (CECS)
400. Engineering for Teachers (3)
- Prerequisite: MATH 119A or three years of high school mathematics including algebra, geometry, and intermediate algebra.
- Learn how engineers solve problems for humanity. Explore the various engineering disciplines and learn how they relate to mathematics and science. Discover how things work. Build engineering projects.
- (Lecture 2 hours, laboratory 3 hours.) Not open for credit to students with credit in ENGR 400E. Letter grade only (A-F).
View the course offerings:
Computer Engineering &Computer Science (CECS)
Additional Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
CECS Graduate Courses 519/619 - 590/690
CECS Graduate Courses 621/521 - 698