Computer Engineering & Computer Science (CECS)
347. Microprocessors and Controllers II (3)
- Prerequisites: CECS 301, 343 and 346.
- Study of embedded processor applications and interfacing. Embedded systems design, control of external devices, embedded programming in C and assembly. A/D and D/A converters, digital signal processing, motor and LCD controllers. Laboratory implementation of embedded designs and hardware-assisted debugging.
- (Lecture 2 hours, laboratory 3 hours.) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the course offerings:
Computer Engineering &Computer Science (CECS)
Additional Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
CECS Graduate Courses 519/619 - 590/690
CECS Graduate Courses 621/521 - 698