Computer Engineering & Computer Science (CECS)
346. Microprocessors and Controllers I (3)
- Prerequisites: CECS 274 and 211; Corequisite CECS 311.
- Intro microprocessor/controller, embedded programming and design. Basic computer organization, representation of information and instruction, addressing techniques, input/output, assembly language programming. Introduction to assemblers, linkage editors and loaders. Study of the 8051. Design of microprocessor-based systems.
- (Lecture 2 hours, laboratory 3 hours.) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the course offerings:
Computer Engineering &Computer Science (CECS)
Additional Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
CECS Graduate Courses 519/619 - 590/690
CECS Graduate Courses 621/521 - 698