Computer Engineering & Computer Science (CECS)
343. Introduction to Software Engineering (3)
- Prerequisites: CECS 277 or 282
- Principles of software engineering, UML, modeling large software systems, requirements elicitation, object oriented analysis and design using UML, introduction to design patterns, implementation of large systems, software testing, project management, the software lifecycle. Semester long programming project.
- (Lecture 2 hours, lab 3 hours.) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the course offerings:
Computer Engineering &Computer Science (CECS)
Additional Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
CECS Graduate Courses 519/619 - 590/690
CECS Graduate Courses 621/521 - 698