Computer Engineering & Computer Science (CECS)
341. Computer Architecture and Organization (3)
- Prerequisites: CECS 201, 285 or 325.
- Review of logic design. Instruction set architecture. Arithmetic logic units. Data path and control. Pipelining and performance. Memory system organization and design. Virtual memory and paging. I/O interfacing. Vector and array processing. Distributed computing and supercomputing. Contemporary computer designs.
- (Lecture 2 hours, laboratory, 3 hours.) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the course offerings:
Computer Engineering &Computer Science (CECS)
Additional Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
CECS Graduate Courses 519/619 - 590/690
CECS Graduate Courses 621/521 - 698