Computer Engineering & Computer Science (CECS)
323. Database Fundamentals (3)
- Prerequisites: CECS 228, 277.
- Fundamental topics on database management. Topics include entity-relationship models, database design, data definition language, the relational model, data manipulation language, database application programming and normalization.
- (Lecture 2 hours, laboratory 3 hours.) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the course offerings:
Computer Engineering &Computer Science (CECS)
Additional Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
CECS Graduate Courses 519/619 - 590/690
CECS Graduate Courses 621/521 - 698