Computer Engineering & Computer Science (CECS)
202. The Digital Information Age (3)
- Prerequisite: Completion of GE foundation requirements.
- The design and use of common-place digital information systems. Introduction to how information is digitized, secured, compressed and transmitted. Students learn how digital age impacts them and the world they live in.
- (3 hours lecture). Letter grade only (A-F).
View the course offerings:
Computer Engineering &Computer Science (CECS)
Additional Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
CECS Upper Division Courses 300 - 424
CECS Upper Division Courses 428 - 497
CECS Graduate Courses 519/619 - 590/690
CECS Graduate Courses 621/521 - 698