Computer Engineering & Computer Science (CECS)
100. Critical Thinking in the Digital Information Age (3)
- Prerequisite/Corequisite: ENGL 100 or its equivalent.
- Develop critical thinking skills with technical tools. Main topics include: identifying topics for investigation, developing planning strategies locating pertinent information, critically analyzing sources of information, testing hypotheses, synthesizing and organizing results for effective communication.
- Letter grade only (A-F). (3 hours lecture)
View the course offerings:
Computer Engineering &Computer Science (CECS)
Additional Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
CECS Upper Division Courses 300 - 424
CECS Upper Division Courses 428 - 497
CECS Graduate Courses 519/619 - 590/690
CECS Graduate Courses 621/521 - 698