Computer Engineering & Computer Science (CECS)
340. Guitar Electronics: Engineering Sound (3)
- Prerequisites: Upper division standing, completion of GE Foundation requirements, one course from G.E. category Blb.
- Historical review of electro-magnetic principles and their application to the reproduction, modification, and creation of sound. The electric guitar, its amplifiers, and special effects devices (analog and digital) will be used to gain practical experience. Electrical safety, physiology and physics of the ear.
Not open for credit to students with credit in EE 333.
- (Lecture 2 hours, laboratory 3 hours) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the course offerings:
Computer Engineering &Computer Science (CECS)
Additional Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
CECS Lower Division
CECS Upper Division Courses 300 - 424
CECS Upper Division Courses 428 - 497
CECS Graduate Courses 519/619 - 590/690
CECS Graduate Courses 621/521 - 698