- Admissions Information
- Course Information
- Distance Education
- Continuing Education
- Stipend Grants & Special Programs
MSW Application Packet Requirements
In addition to applying online to the University (CSULB), applicants must also submit a separate MSW application packet (either by mail or in person) directly to the School of Social Work Admissions Office.
A completed MSW APPLICATION PACKET must include the following items:
- MSW ADMISSION APPLICATION (completed in full)
- PERSONAL STATEMENT (4-6 pages)
- THREE (3) REFERENCE FORMS (letters are optional), including at least one (1) professional reference and at least one (1) academic reference. Personal references are not appropriate and will not be accepted. (NOTE: Advanced Standing applicants who are current students in a BASW/BSW program must submit reference forms from their field instructor and either their senior advisor or a professor from their senior year: please refer to Advanced Standing Information Sheet for more information)
- ELEMENTARY STATISTICS COURSE SYLLABUS (unless the course has be verified by the School of Social Work prior to submission)
The GRE is NOT required to apply to the MSW program.