- Admissions Information
- Course Information
- Distance Education
- Continuing Education
- Stipend Grants & Special Programs
MSW APPLICATION DEADLINE: *FEBRUARY 15TH
The MSW application deadline for University Enrollment Services (U.E.S.) and the School of Social Work is February 15th.
UNIVERSITY APPLICATION (via CSU Mentor):
- The University online application system (CSU Mentor) closes at midnight on February 15th.
- However, applicants should plan to apply online to the University (CSULB) at least two weeks prior to this deadline to allow time for University Enrollment Services to issue a 9-digit CSULB identification number to the applicant. Applicants must include this identification number on their School of Social Work MSW Application form.
SCHOOL OF SOCIAL WORK APPLICATION PACKETS:
- By mail: Application packets must be postmarked by the deadline.
- *Drop off: The Admissions Office is open Monday through Friday. Since the application deadline falls on a weekend, application packets must be dropped off by 5:00 p.m. on the following Monday (February 17th).