Distance Learning MPA Program
The Distance Learning MPA Program is accepting application materials for Spring 2013!
Application Deadline Date: October 15, 2012
Earn the MPA Degree in only 24 months!
Are you interested in earning an MPA degree in as little as 24 months? Do you need the convenience and flexibility of a distance-learning program?
MPA and Distance Learning Program Comparative Table
The Distance Learning MPA Program is built around the needs of full-time employees. It affords the flexibility that working professionals need to balance work and education.
- Our program offers unique scheduling which allows working professionals to complete the MPA degree without career interruption in as few as 24 months!
- A special support coordinator to assist with off campus transactions
- Detailed admissions process and packets available to interested individuals
- Requirements for University and MPA Program will be explained in our Distance Learning handbook
- Selected DL student admits are processed separately than regular on campus students and are guaranteed courses
- Pre-selected courses (39 units) are 6 weeks long with a two week break between courses
Distance Learning Information and Applications
DL Application Instructions
Distance Learning Program Contacts
For additional information regarding the Distance Learning MPA Program, please contact:
Sheryl Caito Program Analyst Sheryl.Caito@csulb.edu , 562/985-4179
Dr. David C. Powell - Director David.Powell@csulb.edu