Post-Admission Program Requirements
The following documentation / certifications must be current and on file with the ATEP Program Director prior to beginning clinical education in the spring semester:
- Front and back copies of current Professional Rescuer CPR Certifications (including Adult, Child, Infant CPR, Two-person CPR, bag-valve mask, and AED).
- Documentation of immunizations required by CSULB.
- In addition to the immunizations required by CSULB, students must also show evidence of receiving thecompleted HBV vaccination series and current TB Skin Test (within past 6 months) prior to admission to clinical education courses.
- Signed declaration of understanding and acceptance of all Program Policies and Procedures as delineated in the ATEP Student Handbook, including the communicable disease policy..
- Signed Professional Conduct and Confidentiality Agreement located in the ATEP Student Handbook .
- Verification of completion of applicable HIPAA and/or FERPA training.
- Completion of background check.
- Formal blood-borne pathogen training.