Program Application Requirements
Complete the online Program Application Form (access available during January 1 - February 4 ) to the Athletic Training Program. The following requiements need to be met and will be confirmed in the program application form.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.7.
- GPA Calculator can be found here,
- Following prerequisite courses, each with grade of "C" or better (visit www.assist.org to verify transfer course equivalents)
- BIOL 207 (Human Physiology)
- BIOL 208 (Human Anatomy)
- PSY 100 (General Psychology)
- ATEP 207 (Prevention and Care of Athletic Injuries)
- MATH 109 (Modeling with Algebra); or MATH 113 (Precalculus Algebra); or MATH 117 (Precalculus Mathematics); or MATH 119A (Survey of Calculus I); or MATH 122 (Calculus I)
- NUTR 132 (Introductory Nutrition)
- PHYS 100A (General Physics)
- The above courses can be "In Progress" when you apply to the program.
- Minimum of 150 hours of athletic training experience.
- Three references
- One of the references must be your supervising ATC
- Individuals listed as a reference will be sent a link to the online recommendation form.
- Declaration of understanding and ability to meet AT Program’s Technical Standards for Admission
To start the onllne application process, please click on the following link.
- Click here for a sample of the program application form. Do not submit a paper form.