All academic advising for undergraduates is now being handled by the College of Health & Human Services Academic Advising & Resource Center (AARC). As an undergraduate, you will see AARC for all your advising needs including your once-per-semester advising appointment. For academic advising, contact Rachel Wiedemann at AARC (562)985-2691-or- visit the AARC website at http://www.csulb.edu/colleges/chhs/academic-advising for walk-in advising hours, location, etc. If you have questions or concerns that cannot be addressed by AARC, please contact our Undergraduate Mentor, Dr. Lei Sun.
Requirements for Undergraduate Majors
Please find detailed information regarding the requirements for undergraduate majors below.
1. How to become a CD major
2. How to maintain CD major –Requirements for
3. Undergraduate Major Requirement Worksheet
4. Application Form for Admission into the Communicative
5. Self-Managed Assessment of Knowledge and Skills (SMAKS) Form
6. Observation Verification Form
7. Course Equivalency Request Form
1. Graduate Student Handbook
2. Graduate Student Orientation Information
3. Comprehensive Examination Application Form
4. Comprehensive Examination Overview
5. Graduate Advising Sheet
6. Advancement to Candidacy Form and Directions
7. New ASHA 2014 Standards SMAKS Form
8. SMAKS Addendum. Note this addendum is to be attached to SMAKS forms with a revision date before April 2014.
9. Clinical At Risk Policy / Procedures
10. Student Complaint Policy / Procedures
11. ASHA 2014 Student IV-A / Procedures
12. Course Equivalency Request Form