Toyota Scholars Program
Amount/Award: $3,000 (two available)
- Must be a junior at CSULB (Junior status is between 60 and 90 completed units)
- Must be a full-time student enrolled in at least 12 units.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or better.
- Must have a major degree objective of a Bachelor of Science in Business, admitted to Marketing, Management, or Information Systems.
- Must be a United States citizen or permanent resident (proof of residency may be required).
- Scholarship funds will be disbursed the following semester unless you are graduating. Graduating students should be aware that when scholarships are added to student accounts at the end of the semester after financial aid has been disbursed, it may create an over award in financial aid. This means that your financial aid will be adjusted to accommodate the scholarship and you may then owe the difference to the university.
Please submit the following documents to the Center for Scholarship Information (USU-238) in addition to completing the online application form:
- Unofficial transcripts from MyCSULB; if previous academic information is not listed please provide an official transcript from those universities