Target Pathways Award
Amount/Award: $1,000 (three available)
- Must have a major degree objective of a Bachelor of Science in Business, admitted to Accountancy, Finance, Human Resources Management, International Business, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, or Operations and Supply Chain Management as your option at CSULB or Masters in Business Administration.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Applicants may apply for only one of three awards in the following categories:
- Scholarship funds will be disbursed the following semester unless you are graduating. Graduating students should be aware that when scholarships are added to student accounts at the end of the semester after financial aid has been disbursed, it may create an over award in financial aid. This means that your financial aid will be adjusted to accommodate the scholarship and you may then owe the difference to the university.
- The winners will be invited to meet with a Target representative to learn more about career opportunities at Target.
Please submit the following documents to the Center for Scholarship Information (USU-238) in addition to completing the online application form:
- Unofficial transcripts from MyCSULB; if previous academic information is not listed please provide an official transcript from those universities.
- A typewritten statement (one page, double spaced, 12pt. font) stating to which award you are applying (diversity, leadership or volunteerism) and provide examples of your accomplishments that qualify you for this category.
- One letter of recommendation to support your accomplishments in your personal statement. (For example, if you volunteer at the American Red Cross, then the recommendation needs to be from the person who supervises your volunteer activities at the American Red Cross.)