Port of Long Beach Scholarship
Amount/Award: Varies (several available)
- Must have a major degree of a Bachelor of Science in Business, admitted to the International Business option at CSULB.
- Open to both U.S. citizens and foreign students. Foreign students need to submit evidence of possessing a visa that allows them residency and employment in the United States. Student visas do not qualify.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Must be enrolled at CSULB for Fall 2014 (scholarship cannot be awarded to students graduating in Spring or Summer 2014)
- Must be willing to cooperate with the Port of Long Beach in it publicity.
- Must not be an employee or intern at the Port of Long Beach or a member of the immediate family of anyone connected with the Port of Long Beach.
Please submit the following documents to the Center for Scholarship Information (USU-238) in addition to completing the online application form:
- Unofficial transcripts from MyCSULB; if previous academic information is not listed please provide an official transcript from those universities
- A typewritten statement describing service to the community of the University, including extra-curricular activities. Emphasis should be on goals and career aspirations. Applications without an adequate statement will not be considered.