Long Beach State New York Club Scholarship
Amount/Award: $1,000 (one available)
- Must be attending CSULB and enrolled in the College of Business Administration.
- Must currently have senior status and be enrolled at CSULB for Fall 2013 (scholarship cannot be awarded to students graduating in Spring or Summer 2013).
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
Please submit the following documents to the Center for Scholarship Information (USU-238) in addition to completing the online application form:
- Unofficial transcripts from MyCSULB; if previous academic information is not listed please provide an official transcript from those universities
- A two-page typewritten statement describing the following
- Obstacles and challenges that you have encountered while attending college
- Interest and motivation in pursuing a college degree
- The difference CSULB as made in your life
- Goals you seek upon graduation.
- Two letters of reference, one from a CBA faculty member who is familiar with your academic ability and one from an organization that you have previously been associated with or a personal reference.