John and Louise Martinelli Memorial Scholarship
Amount/Award: $1,000 (one available)
- Must have a major degree objective of a Bachelor of Science in Business, admitted to Accountancy, Finance, Management Information Systems as your option at CSULB.
- Must be a member in good standing of Beta Alpha Psi.
- Must be enrolled in at least 12 units each semester with no minimum GPA, but no grade lower than “C” in any course.
- Must have earned a minimum of 30 units of credit at CSULB or by transfer.
- Scholarship funds will be disbursed the following semester unless you are graduating. Graduating students should be aware that when scholarships are added to student accounts at the end of the semester after financial aid has been disbursed, it may create an over award in financial aid. This means that your financial aid will be adjusted to accommodate the scholarship and you may then owe the difference to the university.
Please submit the following documents to the Center for Scholarship Information (USU-238) in addition to completing the online application form:
- Unofficial transcripts from MyCSULB; if previous academic information is not listed please provide an official transcript from those universities.
- A personal statement describing how you are involved with the Beta Alpha Psi and how this scholarship will assist you in completing your degree at CSULB (1-2 pages).
- Current résumé.
- A letter of recommendation from a CBA instructor.