Skip to Content
Graduate Program - Learning Goals Adopted by CBA CSULB Faculty
General Learning Goals
- Critical Thinking: Students will be able to demonstrate conceptual learning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Ethics: Students will be able to demonstrate awareness and knowledge of social responsibility, ethical leadership, and citizenship issues in the local, regional and world communities.
- Interpersonal, Leadership & Team Skills: Students will be able to demonstrate interpersonal and leadership skills for working in a dynamic and diverse world, both independently and in a team environment.
Management-Specific Learning Goals
- Business Functions: Students will be able to demonstrate understanding of all business functions, practices and related theories and be able to integrate this functional knowledge in order to address business problems.
- Quantitative & Technical Skills: Students will possess quantitative and technological skills enabling them to analyze, interpret, and communicate business data effectively and to improve business performance.
- Domestic & Global Environment: Students will be able to demonstrate knowledge of today’s dynamic business environment (e.g., legal, regulatory, political, cultural, and economic), especially the links between our region and global business.
Skip to Local Navigation, Skip to Content